Designed by Ford Racing for use on its crate engines, the M-6675-DRS302 oil pan is constructed to deliver power and durability.
- Full length scraper to direct oil away from the crankshaft
- Full length bolt in louvered windage tray to control oil
- Baffling and trap doors in the sump to keep the pickup submerged during performance driving
- 7 quart capacity
- Rear sump depth is 9.1" – Rear sump width is 8.7" – Front sump depth is 6.7"
- Includes 3/8" NPT bung to mount an oil temperature sending unit
- Includes 3/8" NPT access hole to adjust oil pump spring pressure
- Fits standard 302 Windsor block oil pan bolt pattern
- Designed to clear 4-bolt main cap Ford Racing BOSS 302 blocks
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Laser cut and TIG welded in precision fixtures for consistent OEM level fit
- Used on FRPP M-6007-Z363RT Crate Engine
- Use pickup M-6622-DRS302
- See oil pan dimension chart attached below.